CLA 2022 videos of invited talks
- Invited talk: Tarmo Uustalu Monad-comonad interaction laws
Unfortunately there is no recording of Peter Vojtáš's invited talk on Galois-Tukey connections in experiments.
- Invited talk: John F. Sowa
Automated and semi-automated tools for interoperable systemsreplaced by Contexts in Language and Logic [slides]
- Invited talk: Bernard De Baets Putting order into the ordering of random variables
- Sponsor tutorial: MANAGING AND LINKING DATA WITH KG USING PP SEMANTIC SUITE by Albin Ahmeti, Artem Revenko
FCA algorithms with the R package fcaR by Domingo López, Ángel Mora
Reduction of fuzzy contexts by Jan Konecny
- Invited talk: Boualem Benatallah
AI Service Augmentation: Challenges and Directions
Sorry - audio missing at the beginning for about 20 minutes
CLA-2022 is co-organised by TalTech Industrial project. The project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 952410.