The 31st Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory, NWPT'19, is hosted by the Software Science Department of the Tallinn University of Technology and will take place at the university's campus.
Registration is closed.
The NWPT series of annual workshops is a forum bringing together programming theorists from the Nordic and Baltic countries, but also from elsewhere.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to)
- semantics of programming languages,
- programming language design and programming methodology,
- programming logics,
- formal specification of programs,
- program verification,
- program construction,
- tools for program verification and construction
- program transformation and refinement,
- real-time and hybrid systems,
- models of concurrency and distributed computing,
- model-based testing
- language-based security
Previous, the 30th Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory NWPT '18 was held in Oslo, Norway, 24-26 October 2018.