The 31st Nordic Workshop On Programming Theory - NWPT'19 is hosted by Software Science Department at Tallinn University of Technology and will be held in the campus of Taltech.
Registration is closed.
The NWPT series of annual workshops is a forum bringing together programming theorists from the Nordic and Baltic countries, but also from elsewhere.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to)
- semantics of programming languages,
- programming language design and programming methodology,
- programming logics,
- formal specification of programs,
- program verification,
- program construction,
- tools for program verification and construction
- program transformation and refinement,
- real-time and hybrid systems,
- models of concurrency and distributed computing,
- model-based testing
- language-based security
Previous, the 30th Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory NWPT '18 was held in Oslo, Norway, 24-26 October 2018.