- DETECT 2021: moDeling, vErification and Testing of dEpendable CriTical systems
by Abderrahim Ait Wakrime, Colin Snook, and Yassine Ouhammou
- Symposium on Intelligent and Autonomous Systems (SIAS-2021)
by Samir Ouchani and Mohamed-El-Amine Brahmia
- 4th Workshop on Blockchains for Inter-Organizational Collaboration (BIOC’21)
on June 21,2021 by Alex Norta, Anne Laurent, Arnaud Castelltort, and Akram Hakiri
- Control Software: Methods, Models, and Languages – CSMML
by Vladimir Zyubin, Sergey Staroletov, and Natalia Garanina
- The International Health Data Workshop - HEDA 2021 (CFP,
will start on June 21, 2021 at 9 am CEST
by Martin Leucker, Yngve Lamo, Gunnar Piho, et al.
Some answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- To manage a fair selection process the workshop organisers should set up separate EasyChair accounts.
- The MEDI page will publish a link to the web site (page) of the workshop. The workshop website is expected to be set up and managed by the workshop organizers.
- All workshop publications will be published in one united CCIS volume.
Call for Workshops
MEDI 2021 is planned to be accompanied by satellite events, including demonstration papers and workshops.
Typically, workshops focus on multiple topics related to model and data engineering. For this edition, we would also like to encourage workshops focusing on practical applications of research in business/industry and on joint projects run by industry and research entities.
The list of workshop topics is not limited to the aforementioned and we encourage representatives of research and business to submit workshop proposals promoting their achievements.
Workshop Proposal Submission Procedure
Workshop proposals should be emailed to the workshop chairs:
- George Chernishev, Saint-Petersburg University, Russia:
- Samir Ouchani, Lineact CESI Engineering School, France:
- Antonio Corral, University of Almeria, Spain:
- Jüri Vain, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia:
The proposal should include:
- Workshop title
- Estimated length (one day or half day)
- Names, affiliations, and e-mails of PC chairs
- Short bios of the workshop PC chairs, including previous experience in organizing workshops or conferences (if applicable)
- A (tentative) list of PC (if possible)
- The main goals of the workshop
- The list of workshop topics
- Preliminary CFP
- How information about the workshop will be disseminated and how papers will be solicited
The organizers of accepted workshops are expected to organize the workshop's program committee, disseminate the workshop call for papers, solicit submissions, conduct the reviewing process, and prepare the final workshop program. The official language of workshops is English.
Workshops will benefit from the MEDI 2021 organizational infrastructure and receive support w.r.t. registration, badges, lunches, coffee breaks, and publication of the workshop proceedings.
Workshop papers will be published by Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science".
Best papers from all accepted workshops will be selected for a special issue.
Closing the submission of workshop proposals: January 24, 2021
Workshop acceptance/rejection notification: January 27, 2021
Camera-ready: June 9, 2021
- Workshops: June 21-22, 2021
A detailed workshop timeline, i.e., deadlines for submissions, reviews, camera-ready due, are proposed by the workshop PC chairs, in agreement with the MEDI 2021 workshop chairs.
MEDI 2021 workshop chairs
George Chernishev, Samir Ouchani, Corral Antonio, and Jüri Vain