CLA 2020CLA 2020 will be organized by Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia.
CLA is an international conference dedicated to formal concept analysis (FCA) and areas closely related to FCA such as data mining, information retrieval, knowledge management, data and knowledge engineering, logic, algebra and lattice theory. CLA provides a forum for researchers, practitioners, and students. The program of CLA consists of invited plenary talks, regular talks, workshops, tutorials, and poster sessions. Papers in all areas relevant to theory and applications of FCA are solicited.
Those areas include but are not restricted to:
- concept lattices and related structures,
- attribute implications and data dependencies,
- data preprocessing,
- redundancy and dimensionality reduction,
- information retrieval,
- association rules and other data dependencies,
- applications to software engineering, programming languages, data mining, machine learning, linguistics ...